Do you have a passion for Transport refrigeration?
Then you are the person we are looking for.
The Transport Refrigeration Sales Developer oversees sales, service, business development and strategy development for road transport refrigeration units manufactured by Zanotti Spa, a subsidiary of Daikin. This is a new business segment for Daikin, and the overall objective is to establish Zanotti as a first-tier player in Transport Refrigeration globally.
To realize our ambitious long term goals, we are looking for a Transport Refrigeration Sales Developer to reinforce our team. The Business Development Manager will be responsible for starting up Transport Refrigeration in new markets, in close cooperation with Daikin affiliates.
- Network Development – As a continuous process and with the support of Daikin Europe, you will ensure our Sales & Service network will have a sufficient geographical coverage and will get mature with contracts, tools and processes.
- Network Management - You will keep the BE Sales & Service partners informed of any new products or product changes, along with providing any sales training highlighting our value proposition in a way they can use the same sales speech to their customers.
- Indirect Sales management – You will follow our dealer’s opportunities pipeline and provide them any Sales Support they may require in finding arguments against competition or allowing the right price for each opportunity for which they may require further discounting.
- Direct Sales generation – You will also be in charge of direct sales to National account customers, bodybuilders, any major customers. Continuous prospection of new customers will be an important part of your role as to extend our customers base and increase our opportunities pipeline.
- Market Intelligence – In collaboration with the Marketing team, you will watch local market changes and competition moves, along with analysing lost jobs on a regular basis. You will report meaningful information to Daikin Europe N.V. for strategic considerations and collaborative future developments.
In order to achieve the above, you will need to become an expert of the Transport Refrigeration market and Daikin Zanotti products, which will require curiosity and self-guided learning, as well as receiving training and coaching from Zanotti and Daikin Europe.
- You have a master’s degree in engineering.
- You have minimum 8 years of experience including transport refrigeration or related field.
- You are fluent in Dutch and English.
- You have strong analytical, presentation and teamwork skills, and a passion to learn.
- You have direct or indirect people management experience.
- You are capable of setting your own priorities in order to accomplish business objectives.
- You are willing to travel extensively within France, Belgium, Netherlands, and occasionally to other European countries. You have a valid driver’s license.
At Daikin, you can count on a varied job with an international market leader that stimulates its people to grow and work together. We offer you an open ended contract. The position carries a competitive salary, a package of extra-legal benefits and a lease car. Relocation costs will be covered where appropriate.
Interested in joining our team?
Send your motivation and CV preferably by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or register yourself at daikin.eu/jobs. You can apply online and we will automatically receive your application!